If you’re interested in contributing a written piece, great! Please read the guidelines on this page before sending anything in.
We will take care of formatting, design and publishing. You just need to write what you want to say.
A submission form is provided further down this page.
Best Practice Guidelines
- Write at least 500 words
- Use British spelling and grammar
- Save a copy to your machine before sending
- Do not send spam or blatant press release content
- Link to relevant/supporting websites/resources
- Read this post for ideas about what to write about
- Write your document in Microsoft Word (doc, docx format)
- If you don’t have Microsoft Office, use the free Open Office software (odt format)
Profile picture requirements
Please send a profile picture representing either yourself, your business or your organisation.
- You can upload your picture using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Alternatively, send your picture directly to us by email (details at bottom of this page.)
There is an image file size limit of 500kb. Please do not try to upload images larger than this because they will be rejected automatically.
If your image is very large, use free software like Paint.Net to make the image smaller (less than 500kb in file size) and submit it. The best image format to save to is .png or .jpeg.
Author bio and website link in article footer
We’ll also give you a credit/attribution in the form of an author bio and website backlink. This is a short blurb of 160 characters displayed under the article.
Your profile picture is displayed to the left.
Here are some examples:
It’s possible for you to post your article anonymously. We’ll use a generic image and bio:
Article submission by direct email
You can send your word processed submission directly to [email protected]
A template is provided. Please use either the MS Word template (docx) or Open Office template (odt) – there are fields for all required information within the document and you just need to add your details.
If you have a general enquiry please use the email form on the contact page.
Article submission by contact form
You can use the submission form below to submit your details and attach a document and image.
If you have quick questions but cannot send an email, leave a comment below and someone will respond as soon as possible.