Charges Apply 7 Days 24 Hours
24hr Daily Rate: £3.00
Off Peak day: £2.20
(Valid after 10:00 until 02:30 Mon-Fri)
Saturdays/Sunday/*Bank Holidays: £2.20
Blue Badge Holders: Free for one hour then daily rate thereafter
Weekly season ticket: £12.00
* Monthly season ticket: £40.00
* 3 Month season ticket: £110.00
* Annual season ticket: £390.00
*SEASON TICKETS can be purchased from a ticket office or Customer Service Centre (03457 125678)
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Tickets must be clearly displayed
- Vehicles must be parked wholly within the marked parking bays.
- Failure to display a valid ticket may result in the issue of a Parking Charge Notice
Parking Charge Notice
This area is subject to Railway Byelaw 14
A charge of £70 (reduced to £35 if paid within 14 days) applies for:
- Improper use of areas marked for Short Stay, First Class, Permit or Season Ticket holders, Disabled Blue Badge holders, Pick-up and Drop-off, Taxis, Buses or Motorcycle parking
- Causing an obstruction
- Failing to park correctly within marked bays
- Parking without a valid ticket
- Not displaying a valid ticket or permit (in pay & display car parks)
- Exceeding permitted time
- Parking in a restricted area Parking / waiting on any pavement, kerb or verge Parking / waiting where waiting or loading restrictions apply.
Maximum charge £1,000
Please read the Terms and Conditions on display in the car park
Photographic images will be obtained of any vehicle not complying with Railway Byelaws. If a parking charge notice is not paid within 28 days an application ill be made to obtain the registered vehicle keepers details.
If you wish to dispute your liability to pay a charge, a statement giving an explanation must be sent to;
East Midlands Trains Appeals, Nottingham Station, Carrington Street, Nottingham NG2 3AQ or email to [email protected] within 10 days of issue of a charge notice.
Appeals will not be heard over the telephone.